Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Guest Post: Annanya with Kheer Recipe

Hello! Carrying on Seana's and my promise, here's Febraury's guest post by the wonderful Annanya featuring an Indian recipe. If you have any questions, put them in the comments and I'm sure she would be happy to help you out!

Hey everyone!
I'm Annanya and I'm from India. I love reading,  writing,  listening to Taylor Swift and One Direction and most of all making new friends!  So, I'd like to thank July and Seana for letting me do a guest post on their blog - "The Creative Clique" which is just as creative as it's name states. (:




So, here's the recipe of making "kheer", that is an Indian dessert,  and is easy to make (when compared to other desserts :P)

Ingredients- rice, milk, sugar and dry fruits (not compulsory)

1. Make steamed rice. (If you don't know how- take half a bowl of raw rice, and cook it with twice quantity of water that will be 1 bowl)

2. Take the rice and heat it with 500ml milk on low flame for 10-15 minutes.

3. Add half bowl of sugar, while stirring. (Less quantity if you prefer it that way) keep stirring for 5 minutes.

4. Crush the dry fruits, preferably cashews and almonds and garnish the kheer with them! (:

I hope you enjoy cooking and eating kheer, because I certainly do!

Love,
Anya♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: