Monday, January 13, 2014

Super Easy DIY Hi-lo Skirt

Hola (hello)! Buenas dias (good day). It's July! I've had a poll up on this blog for a while asking what you want to see more of, and if you haven't voted on that yet, please do!
Anyway, since food posts aren't very popular, I think I'll start doing more DIY type of stuff. Here's a cute, yet insanely easy skirt that YOU can make all by yourself!


I think this is absolutely adorable and chic. If you have a long skirt that's just not in anymore, create yourself one of these and it'll be wearable again! Or if you don't, I'm sure you can easily find some at thrift shops. 

I want to try this for summer. :)
<3 July 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: