Tuesday, March 11, 2014

S'mores Croissants Recipe

Source is written on the picture
Hello! I'm sure you're all craving the foods of summer by now. Can't you just taste the strawberry pies, burgers on the grill, and... S'mores over the fire? Mmmm. S'mores just scream "SUMMER NIGHT AROUND THE CAMPFIRE" but now you can enjoy them inside your house any time with this recipe. 
-July

Actually, I couldn't find the recipe, only the picture, however this is simple enough that you guys could figure it out. I tried this a few weeks ago, and it was pretty good, so give this a try!

What you will need:
  • Pillsbury Croissant Rolls  
  • Chocolate chips
  • Little marshmallows

Instructions:
  • Open the package of rolls and spread them out on a cookie sheet
  • Place a few chocolate chips and marshmallows on the rolls and roll the croissants as instructed on the package 
  • Bake according to the time and temperature listed on the croissant package

2 comments:

  1. That looks realllllly good.
    Hey, is there any reason that your blog is no longer available for commenting by non-Google users? I liked your Tubesday post!

    ~D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?? :)
      Hmm, I did change a few things on my blog, but I wasn't aware that had been affected. I'll see what I can do to fix it! Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: