Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Iced Coffee Popsicles

Hello everyone! We are so close to summer, I can basically taste it. You can taste it too when you have your very own coffee popsicles so you don't have to swallow any more piping hot beverages in the summer while trying to satisfy your coffee cravings. The good thing about these is that they're totally customizable to fit your taste. Now I'm not a huge coffee person, but I know quite a few people who can't live without it, so I thought I'd share this recipe with you. I like the way she explains it, so I'll just direct you right to the source. Click HERE to get further instructions! 
Love, July

*Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: