Monday, April 15, 2013

Les Mis Inspired Braided Hair

Hello, lovelies! Hope your day was awesome. This weekend I watched Les Miserables, and one of the characters, Cosette, had a really gorgeous hairstyle that I wondered if I could recreate. Thankfully, I found a tutorial online for it!

SOURCE



(For the instructions that go with each picture, scroll down to the blue font!)


So there you have it! An awesome tutorial for Cosette's hair.

Let me know how it goes for you. I'll be trying it out myself sometime if I have time.

*Please note that I had nothing to do with creating the hairstyle or making the tutorial. That credit goes to The Shine Project, to which I linked at the beginning of the post as my source. Thank you Shine Project!

4 comments:

  1. That looks so easy to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I couldn't do it though...... I could maybe.... maybe..... do it to someone else.... But there's a good chance their hair would end up in a big knot....

      Delete
    2. LOL, that's what I thought too, that it looks like it can tangle hair very easily. Then it would look like bed hair, LOL!! :P

      Delete

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: