Friday, April 26, 2013

Earbud Bracelet

Hey! July here. I found this on Pinterest as well (I'm so glad Seana finally convinced me to get one!) and I thought it was cool although I'm not sure why you would want to destroy two perfectly good pairs of earbuds....
Some things are a little unclear in this picture, but I would say that they used two pairs of earbuds and if you didn't know, they used a pencil to string it on :)
It's also unclear to me how they tied it, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be too hard to figure out.
-Julyabelle

Source

2 comments:

  1. it looks confusing but the results looks amazing! I wonder if it will work with shoelaces or yarn instead of cutting off perfectly good earplugs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yarn might be a little hard, what with it fraying and all, but shoelaces might work! (:

      Delete

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: