Wednesday, April 10, 2013

NUTELLA MILK SHAKE!

Hiya! So I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately. I was wondering what you guys want to see more of on this blog! Please vote on the poll because I want people to enjoy reading our blog and that can only happen if we know what you want to hear!
Now on to the recipe! So I am pretty much obsessed with anything Nutella right now.... I just love Nutella! If you love it too, let's be friends! And if you don't then shame on you. ;P
I saw a picture on Pintrest of a Nutella milkshake and I really wanted to try it but I didn't have all the ingredients so I made up my own recipe sort of although it's not exact measurements

What you'll need

I can not take credit for the picture,
I found it on Google but mine
looked almost exactly like this!
  • Nutella
  • ice cream
  • milk
  • spoon
  • blender
What you need to do
  • First, put ice cream in the blender. I just put in how much I wanted, so you can do the same. I had approximately three/four or so small scoops
  • Then I put one spoonful of Nutella in, but everyone likes different amounts of that! I was happy with the amount I put in because it wasn't overpowering but I could taste it fine. You can put as much or as little as you want in according to how big you are making it, but remember that once you put it in, you can't take it out again!
  • Next add the milk. I personally don't like mine too runny, so I don't add too much milk. But if you want yours less thick, you can add as much milk as you want! Same as the Nutella though, once it's in there, you'll have a hard time taking it out! It's better to have to little and to add some than to have too much!
  • Finally blend it up (I actually used a Magic Bullet thing but a blender would work also) to a consistency that fits your approval, pour it into a glass, and enjoy!
I understand that those are very vague instructions, but it isn't hard to figure out how to do. I did and just ask Sea J, I'm horrible in the kitchen! Try it because it tastes like a really yummy chocolate milk shake with pieces of fudge in it!
~July

3 comments:

  1. I never tasted Nutella but I've seen the commercial. Ooh I love chocolate milkshakes. I use Nesquick.

    I voted on the poll but I really don't know. I loved the post about how to make a bun... Maybe a mixture like hairstyles and art crafts? I don't know. Sorry I'm not being very helpful. I can't think of anything else. If I get a good idea, I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of Nesquick for a milk shake! Hmmmm..... maybe I'll try that too :)

    Ok thanks sis! That helped a lot actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love it! :P

      You're very welcome, sis! :D

      Delete

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: