- Frost your cupcake with the white frosting.
- Near one edge of the cupcake, put the pink jellybean.
- Above it, place the two chocolate chips, points down.
- Cut your large marshmallows in half. One marshmallow makes two ears.
- Dust your counter and rolling pin with icing sugar. Roll out the marshmallow halves so they’re flat.
- Roll out the pink gummy candy. Cut it to look like a long pointed oval (this is the inside of your bunny’s ears). Stick the gummy candy onto the marshmallow ears.
- Stick the marshmallow ears onto your cupcake.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
What you need: Vanilla cupcakes, vanilla icing, small pink jellybeans, small chocolate chips, large marshmallows, pink gummy candy, rolling pin, icing sugar
What you do:
These are so adorable! I made a small batch of these a while ago, and they were as delicious as they look. Of course, I didn't eat the jellybean, but that's just because of my taste for pink jellybeans isn't really that high up. In other words, I don't like jellybeans. xD.