Thursday, July 19, 2012
Brown Sugar Smokies
Do I'm in Colorado right now, well actually traveling to CO in my family's new car! Anyway, the recipe today is Brown Sugar Smokies! Obviously I didn't make the ones in the pic since I'm traveling, but my family absolutely loves these!
Here's what you'll need:
1 pound bacon
1 (16 oz) package mini smokie sausages
1 cup brown sugar
What you'll do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a piece of bacon.
3. Skewer them onto toothpicks or skewers
4. Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar
5. Bake until bacon is crispy and brown sugar is melted