Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lovely Seashells

Basically I have no idea how to make this thing, but it looks simple enough, so let me lay it out in the way I would suppose you'd create it.

So. Onward!

Whaddya need:
- Those really big wood or Styrofoam letters you can buy at craft stores
- A hot glue gun
- An assortment of seashells

Now. Take the seashells and one at a time glue them onto the letters until the whole side is covered. You could also glue them onto the sides if you wanted to, but I'd advise you not to glue the back or else it will scratch the wall behind the letters.

<3 Seana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: