Friday, July 20, 2012

We are one lovely blog!

Guess what, lovely readers? The Creative Clique has been honored to receive the One Lovely Blog award. Aww. Well now, let's follow the rules shall we?

1. You must thank the person who nominated you
2. You must tell 7 things about yourself
3. You must nominate 15 other blogs

Here we go!

Ahem.

THANK YOU HERMIONE!

1. I'm in a really bad mood.
2. I wish I had a snow cone
3. I saw July's cousin at the library today....it was scary
4. I'm still not in a good mood because I could not find the books I wanted. D:
5. I still want a snow cone.
6. I just realized that I haven't really told you anything about myself or July....
7. I really dislike garden gnomes...they give me the heebie-jeebies....

Now then.

I HEREBY NOMINATE EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS POST! BWA HA HA HA! >:D

There. Once again, thank you Hermione for bestowing the award upon us! :D July and I thank you both.

<3 Seana & July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: