(SORRY ABOUT POSTING THIS SO LATE TODAY!)
What you need:
What to do:
1. Take your yellow and black paper and cut nice thick strips. (Leave some black leftover for later usage.)
2. Glue the strips of paper, going every other between yellow and black, onto the toilet paper roll, creating the striped look.
3. While this is drying, you can cut a circle out of your tan colored paper for the bee's face. Using your markers, draw a nice little smiley face on the bee.
4. Cut some antenna from the black paper that you saved from Step #1, and glue those to the BACK of the bee's face. Yes, the BACK. That way the ends don't show.
5. Now, glue the face near the top of the side of the roll and let that dry.
6. While that's drying, take your white paper and cut two wings. (For an easier way to cut it, fold the paper hot dog style and cut one wing, when you open it you'll have two, and you'll just have to cut down the fold to make them separate, or you can leave them whole.) Glue these wings to the back of the toilet paper roll same way as you did with the antennae.
7. When this is all dry and beautiful, you'll have a wonderful little Bumble Bee Buddy to play with!
Remember, if you do one of our crafts, recipes, or other funky things, send us an email with your picture on it, and we'll post it on our blog in one of our special "Something By You" post. And don't forget, if you have a fab recipe, craft, etc. we'd love to hear from you!
Love and Bumble Bee Buddies,