Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Best Strawberry Jell-o

This is July here with our first recipe! Exciting, huh? We will try to make or show you a picture of the finished product. Sadly, I couldn't make this one today because we didn't have three boxes of Jell-o, but I did find you a picture.
A Jell-o story:
This is my mom's recipe actually! But anyway, every summer we go strawberry picking just for this Jell-o!

This is what you'll need:
3 small boxes of strawberry Jell-o
3 1/2 cups water total
1 pint of crushed strawberries (smash from whole)
9x13 pan

Boil 3 cups of water then add all the boxes of Jell-o
stir until dissolved
add crushed berries
add another 1/2 cup water (stir) and put in a 9x13 pan and refrigerate

Enjoy! I hope you make this because I LOVE this Jell-o....
More crafts and recipes to come soon! Sorry to those of you with food allergies and restrictions and can't eat this.
Strawberry Jell-o and Welsh muffins (I'll make those another time if they even exist!),
July


9 comments:

  1. I thought sugar was added in Jello?

    This sounds good. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Hilda, I think that the sugar comes in the Jell-o mix, if you know what I'm saying, so it is already pre-added. Glad you think it sounds yummy and I hope it takes just as good as it sounds to you!
      July (and Sea)

      Delete
    2. Hey, Hilda! This is Sea, being Sea. I've tried this Jell-O before, and it was to die for! It's super duper yummy. (: Hope ya try it!
      <3 Seana

      Delete
    3. Hi July, hi Seana! :D Thanks for letting me know. Mmmm!

      Delete
    4. You're welcome, Hilda! (: Glad to be of service. -insert curtsey here- (:
      <3 Seana

      Delete
  2. I love jello!!!

    When I have more time, Seana and July, then I can tell you this hilarious story about the first time I tried to make Jell-o. I messed pretty much EVERYTHING up. It was a disaster but it was so funny.

    If I can get some Jell-o mixes, then I'll be sure to try and make this.

    -D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Can't wait to hear it Destiny Skye! Sounds dramatic ;)

      Delete
    2. Wow, Des! That sounds pretty extravagant there! (: I'd like to hear that story sometime.
      <3 Seana

      Delete
  3. Yeah. It was weird. I'll try to remember it and email or comment about it.

    -D. Skye <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello, fellow Creative Cliquers! We're always up for a good discussion here, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Please keep all comments viewer-friendly and I think we'll get along just fine. (: