- 1 pint fresh strawberries (approx 12 oz)
- 4-oz white chocolate
- Blue sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet or cutting board with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Chop up the chocolate roughly with a knife if it is in block form. In a medium-sized, microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave. Heat it in 45 or 60-second intervals, stirring between each time to ensure that the chocolate is melting evenly and not burning. Meanwhile, place blue sanding sugar into a small bowl and set it aside.
- When chocolate is smooth, dip the berries 3/4 of the way into the chocolate, dip the tips into the blue sprinkles, and place on wax paper.
- Berries can set at room temperature if you live somewhere cool, otherwise refrigerate them until ready to serve to allow the chocolate to set up. Best within day or two of making.
- And, don't forget to set a tin aside to share with your grandparents or anybody else who has served for our country!
with your recipe (name, list of ingredients, either step by step pictures and/or finished product picture) and I'll post about it! Thanks so much and I can't wait to see what you can "cook" up!
Email Sea with your crafty ideas at
and include your crafts name, supplies, either step by step pictures and/or finished product pictures and I'm sure that she'll be glad to post your idea too.
SEA'S TWO CENTS: Yup! I'd be ecstatic to post one of your crafty ideas on our blog, and of course, I'll be sure to add a huge thank you to whoever sent me the idea. =^o^= Have a fab Memorial Day everyone, and be sure to give thanks to the men and women who served for our country.
And Seana =^o^=